J3787EssexEngineering Permanent£28,000 to £35,000 per annumFull Time23/05/2017Engineering
Engineering – Mechanical
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Site Engineering Manager
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Site Engineering Manager to join a Global Speciality Chemical Manufacturing business based East Yor... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Mechanical Engineer to join a leading Chemical Manufacturing business based in the Goole, East Ridi... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Validation Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical business based in the Hertfordshire area. As th... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Manufacturing Equipment Engineer to join a World Class Process, Packaging & Control organisation providing engineering solutions for the Aerosol, Coating, Sealant & Pharmaceutical Industries.
My client is based in Essex, in a purpose built design, engineering and headquarters building with circa 50 employees at this site. The company specialise in the design and assembly of filling and packaging lines for aerosols with a high proportion for the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: As the Manufacturing Equipment Engineer you will be predominantly based on site in the factory and assembly hall. The role is very varied and requires machining, fitting, assembly, fault finding and pneumatic skills. All panel building, wiring and PLC programming is done on site and various other departments specialise in pneumatics, can handling, guard building, machining, machine assembly, commissioning and documentation.
The Manufacturing Equipment Engineer will be responsible for the following:-
1. Fitting and assembly work on the factory floor.
2. Conducting trials and tests on machinery.
3. Piping, testing and fault finding pneumatic logic circuits.
4. Assembly, commissioning, support and service work at customers' sites.
5. A certain amount of travel is required to support the worldwide customer base. Training will be provided to familiarise the successful applicant with the specialist machinery and equipment
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Manufacturing Equipment Engineerwe are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Qualifications such as a recognised apprenticeship scheme, HND or similar in mechanical engineering will be desirable.
2. As the Manufacturing Equipment Engineer you will ideally have previous experience working on the build, maintenance and assembly of filling and packaging equipment.
3. The successful candidate will preferably have knowledge of mechanical engineering and pneumatics.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.