Job Reference: J5631669
Updated On: 11/06/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Manufacturing Shift Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Manufacturing Shift Manager you will be responsible for directly managing the resource within the Manufacturing Department on shifts, you will be required to effectively use equipment, processes, systems and personnel over this shift to ensure delivery of agreed production plans and programmes of work, maintaining good standards of GMP, Health & Safety and Security, development of team performance, supported by a Shift Co-ordinator and 20+ technicians
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Manufacturing Shift Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Manufacturing Shift Manager you will effectively manage the Manufacturing, Filling and Packing team comprising of one co-ordinator and 20+ technicians and administrative support functions, whilst complying with all regulatory Codes of Practice. As well as supervision, coaching and development of all personnel, ensuring training records are maintained.
2. You will Ensure delivery of the Production plans, ensure programmes of work are met by effective resource management.
3. As the Manufacturing Shift Manager you will support Quality Management Process; including Deviation and Change Control Process, leading Root Cause Analysis Investigations. You will also lead process initiatives to develop a culture of continuous improvement.
4. You will lead projects generated from relevant process improvement initiatives. As well as Monitor Health & Safety, ensuring compliance for personnel. You will take an active role in completion of risk assessments and operation of the appropriate action plans. Whilst liaising closely with the Occupation Health Department to ensure any actions are implemented.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Manufacturing Shift Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific discipline or related industry experience.
2. The successful candidate will have previous experience managing Manufacturing teams within a highly regulated facility.
3. You will have a strong understanding of working within a cGMP compliant industry, ideally within a pharmaceutical production or manufacturing environment.
Key Words: cGMP / Pharmaceutical / Packaging / Filling / Manufacturing / Production / Shift Manager
Other jobs with similar skills
Suffolk | £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Safety Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Suffolk area. As the Safety Specialist you will be responsible for oversee high hazard activities...Science
View & Apply
Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire. | £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Technical Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Technical Specialist you will be responsible...Science
View & Apply