Job Reference: J5634167
Updated On: 18/12/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewI'm currently looking for an experienced Manufacturing Manager to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Cornwall region. As the Manufacturing Manager you will be responsible for providing efficient and effective leadership within the manufacturing plant of a Global business.
You will also be responsible for the following:
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Manufacturing Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Drive and develop Value Stream Leaders, ensuring their professional development and efficient and effective production of quality products across the business.
2. Set cost reduction initiatives to improve profitability, such as material loss, inventory etc.
3. Ensure quality and regulatory requirements are achieved to minimise customer risk and ensure OTD.
4. Set and drive performance improvements through Daily Management, KPIs & implementing Problem Solving Processes.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application for this fantastic opportunity as the Manufacturing Manager we are looking to identify the following experience:
1. Proven experience of Leadership, Management and Development within a Manufacturing business.
2. Proven industry experience within the Life Science, Pharmaceutical or Medical Device sectors.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of GMP
Key Words: Manufacturing Manager, Production Manager, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, GMP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Wiltshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Production Manager to join a Global Pharmaceutical organisation based in the Wiltshire area. As the Production Manager you will be responsible for developing, managing a...Science
View & Apply
Production Manager (Pharmaceutical)
Hitchin, Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
This is an exciting opportunity for a Production Manager (Pharmaceutical) to join a growing highly regulated contract manufacturing organisation supporting both the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare marke...Science
View & Apply
Senior Manager, Manufacturing Operations
Spain | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior Manager, Manufacturing Operations to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the North West of Spain. As the Senior Manager, Manufacturing Operations you w...Science
View & Apply