J5630681HertfordshirePharmaceutical Engineering CRO/CMO Permanent£35,000 to £40,000 per annum - Dependent on Experience Full Time02/01/2019Continuous Improvement Operations Production Engineering
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Clinical Supply Chain Lead We are currently looking for a Supply Chain Lead to join a leading Pharmaceutical company on an initial 12 month contract based in the Cambridgeshire ... View Job
Operational Cultural Excellence Lead We are currently looking for a Operational Cultural Excellence Lead to join an exciting biopharmaceutical company based in Wiltshire. As the Operation... View Job
Supply Chain Co-ordinator We are currently looking for a Supply Chain Co-ordinator to join a leading gene therapy company based in Hertfordshire. As the Supply Chain Co-ordinat... View Job
We are currently looking for a Manufacturing Scheduler to join a leading company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Manufacturing Scheduler you will be responsible for coordinating all partners and third party contracting activities within the manufacturing facility.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Manufacturing Scheduler will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will co-ordinate all activities within the production areas, including cleaning schedules, samples and product transfers, facility shut downs and emergency response corrective actions.
2. You will work closely with stakeholders to manage the manufacturing schedules ensuring they run efficiently during routine operations and planned events. Further to this you will be responsible for meeting key objectives of Quality, Budget and Time in relation to stakeholders and the organisations expectations.
3. As the Manufacturing Scheduler you will incorporate continuous improvement philosophies into the scheduling system.
4. You will act as the first point of contact within the facility between customers and the manufacturing area, and liaise with departments to ensure activities remain efficient, effective and compliant in the event of unplanned events.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Manufacturing Scheduler we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science or Engineering related discipline or similar.
2. Proven industry experience working within a GMP environment, and experience of scheduling in a production facility.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with project management, managing stakeholders and production planning.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.