Job Reference: J5632916
Updated On: 10/02/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Manufacturing Scheduler to join a leading cell and gene therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Manufacturing Scheduler, you will be responsible for coordinating and managing the scheduling of operational activities for the effective operation of the GMP manufacturing environment and developing new tools to do so.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Manufacturing Scheduler will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Manage the scheduling of operational activities such as environmental monitoring, material and equipment transfer, facility cleaning and sample and product transfer.
2. Supporting the Operations team in coordinating all activities within the manufacturing centre.
3. As the Manufacturing Scheduler, you will manage the scheduling of supply chain activities, ensuring the effective transfer of product to and from the warehousing facilities.
4. Act as a point of contact for all collaborators, liaising with manufacturing centre managers to maintain resource planning tools to show resource demands across the manufacturing centre.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Manufacturing Scheduler we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a biological or scientific discipline and/or relevant commercial experience.
2. Proven industry experience of working within a GMP environment, either with scheduling and production planning experience in a production or supply chain environment.
3. Previous experience within a team leader or production management position within an aseptic manufacturing facility is desirable.
Key Words: GMP / Manufacturing / Scheduling / Cell and Gene Therapy / Operations / Supply Chain
Other jobs with similar skills
Experienced Downstream Scientist
Staffordshire, Midlands | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Experienced Downstream Scientist to join a leading biologics company based in the Staffordshire area. As the Experienced Downstream Scientist you will be responsible for...Science
View & Apply
Group Leader - Process Analytics
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Group Leader - Process Analytics to join a Global Biotechnology company based in the Berkshire. As the Group Leader - Process Analytics - you will be responsible for ma...Science
View & Apply