J5222CambridgeshirePharmaceutical Biotechnology Science Permanent£23,000 to £25,000 per annum - Dependent on experienceFull Time27/02/2018Biochemistry Biochemistry – Production / Manufacturing
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Protein Characterisation Scientist A fantastic opportunity for a Scientist with experience in Biologics Characterisation has become available to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company... View Job
Process Scientist (Gene Therapy) We are currently looking for a Process Scientist to join an international Life Science company based in the Liverpool area. As the Process Scientist y... View Job
Process Specialist We are currently looking for a Process Specialist to join a innovative Biotechnology company based in South Wales. As the Process Specialist you will ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Manufacturing Scientist to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Cambridge area. As the Manufacturing Scientist you will be responsible for manufacturing their cell and gene therapy products in a GMP facility.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Manufacturing Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will carry out the manufacturing of products in accordance to the manufacturing batch records (MBR's).
2. As the manufacturing scientist you will participate in product improvement and process scale up as well as providing additional assistance in quality control when required.
3. You will work as part of a team and participate in laboratory and company meetings and maintain an accurate and complete record of all laboratory work performed.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Manufacturing Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related subject such as Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry etc.
2. Proven industry experience in a Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology company working in a GMP environment.
Key Words: Biotechnology | Life Sciences | Manufacturing | Biology | Cell and Gene Therapy | GMP | QC | Quality Control |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.