Job Reference: J5631211
Updated On: 27/03/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Cell Therapy Manufacturing Scientist to join a rapidly expanding Therapeutics company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Cell Therapy Manufacturing Scientist you will be responsible for leading a team to manufacture genetically engineered T cell products.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Cell Therapy Manufacturing Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Manage and maintain a GMP manufacturing facility to meet FDA, EU and MHRA guidelines.
2. Liaise with the Facility Management for coordination of manufacturing activities and warehousing of raw materials.
3. Supervise and work with the core manufacturing teams in a cleanroom environment, serve as the technical resource for the manufacturing process.
4. Work with the process development team to implement manufacturing processes into the facility.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Cell Therapy Manufacturing Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree and ideally a PhD in a Biological Science or similar discipline along with progressive industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in Cell Therapy manufacturing is strongly preferred however a strong immunology background will also be considered.
3. Knowledge and practical experience working within a GMP regulated facility is essential to your application.
Key Words: Cell Therapy | Cell Culture | Manufacturing | T-Cell | CAR T-Cell | Stem Cell | GMP | Biopharma |
Other jobs with similar skills
Principal Scientist - MSAT
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependant
HRS are currently searching for Principal Scientist - MSAT to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Principal Scientist you will be responsible for leading the t...Science
View & Apply
Bridgend, Bridgend | Experience Dependant
HRS are currently searching for an MSAT Specialist to join a fast growing Cell Therapy company based in South Wales. As the MSAT Specialist you will be responsible for transferring processes to manufa...Science
View & Apply