Job Reference: J5631967
Updated On: 31/07/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Manufacturing (Night Shift) Technician to join a leading Pharmaceutical company on a 12 month contract based in the Cambridge area. As the Manufacturing (Night Shift) Technician you will be responsible for working within a team manufacturing Pharmaceutical products.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Manufacturing Technician (Night Shift) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Manufacturing (Night Shift) Technician, you will be responsible for operating a wide range of manufacturing equipment working whilst supporting other team members to meet team, area and departmental objectives.
2. You will be responsible for weighing out accurately each raw material for a Batch using the Corporate Computer Dispensing System along with Collating all the raw materials for a Batch and check that they match the batch documentation.
3. As the Manufacturing (Night Shift) Technician, you will be responsible for loading the raw materials into a mixer and dry mix and adding the granulating fluid and mix until the granule has formed.
4. You will be responsible for working to GMP standards along with following health and safety procedures to meet timelines.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Manufacturing Technician ( Night Shift) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualification in Engineering is desired but not essential.
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP environment is essential (Pharmaceutical is desired).
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working in a manufacturing environment is essential.
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of Engineering
Co Roscommon. | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced Engineering Manager keen to take a step into a more senior role? We currently have a Head of Engineering role available which would be well suited for someone ready to take this...Science
View & Apply
Commissioning Manager - Italy - Semiconductors
Milan | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Commissioning Manager to join a leading Microchip company based in Milan, Italy. As the Commissioning Manager, you will be responsible for managing commissioning teams a...Science
View & Apply