Job Reference: J5633704
Updated On: 01/09/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Manufacturing Technician to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Manufacturing Technician you will be responsible for supporting the introduction of new processes or equipment into manufacturing.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Manufacturing Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will work as part of a team to deliver projects within defined scope to introduce new equipment, products and processes into production.
2. As the Manufacturing Technician you will be responsible for updating procedures and manufacturing documentation.
3. You will assist in quality investigations, supporting manufacturing, to ensure closure time-lines are achieved.
4. A responsibility of the Manufacturing Technician will be to contribute to continuous improvement projects to help the business meet targets for yield, capacity and quality.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Manufacturing Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in a GMP environment within the pharmaceutical industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working with data.
Key Words: Manufacturing / Production / Technician / GMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / cGMP / GXP / Continuous Improvement.
Other jobs with similar skills
QMS Documentation Controller - 12 month FTC
Wiltshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a QMS Documentation Controller and GxP Archivist on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QMS Docu...Science
View & Apply
Reykjavï¿½k, Iceland | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a QA Specialist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in Iceland. As the QA Specialist you will be responsible for the Quality oversight of all products being ...Science
View & Apply