Job Reference: J5633425
Updated On: 16/07/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solution (HRS) are currently looking for a Market Development Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company, specialising in the manufacture of biologics for pharmaceutical, food and chemical industries. As the Market Development Manager you will be home-based across the UK and be responsible for investigating and developing new opportunities in the pharmaceutical industry.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Market Development Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Identify opportunities in new markets, as well as new customers within the pharmaceutical industry. Develop an understanding for their needs and how our clients products can support them.
2. Attend conferences and exhibitions to network and identify new prospects, as well as organising meetings with potential customers.
3. As the Market Development Manager you will propose and write business cases for new strategic products with the Marketing Manager, to develop market sector plan and a specific marketing plan.
4. Work closely with the sales teams to discuss new prospects and pass on qualified leads, for them to convert into sales.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Market Development Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a science discipline, such as biology, life science, biochemistry, or chemistry.
2. Proven commercial experience within a Life Science organisation is needed. A knowledge of enzymes within the diagnostics, pharma or PCR market would be desirable.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within a commercial role doing Business Managment, consultative sales, business development, product management, market development or consulting.
Key Words: Market Development, Business Management, Field Based, Home Based, Business Development, Wales, UK, Europe, Cambridge, London, Oxford, Diagnostics, PCR, Enzyme, Pharmaceutical, CMO, Contract Manufacturing Organisation
Other jobs with similar skills
Marketing Communications Specialist - Mandarin
Surrey | £30,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Mandarin speaking Marketing Communications Specialist to join a Global pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey / South West London area. As the Marketing Communicatio...Science
View & Apply
Senior Analytical Scientist - Pharmaceuticals
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Senior Analytical Chemist you will be responsible for performing r...Science
View & Apply