J562609Field Based Pharmaceutical Biotechnology Science Permanent£50,000 to £55,000 per annum - BonusFull Time01/08/2018Commercial – Marketing Commercial – Business Development Commercial – Brand Management Commercial – Product Management Commercial - Field Based Commercial - Digital Marketing Commercial - Social Media
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Global Brand Manager A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Global Brand Manager, based in the North West, to join a reputable Scientific Company. As the Global Brand Ma... View Job
Account Manager - Biotechnology We are currently looking for an Account Manager Biotechnology to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Account ... View Job
Clinical Account Manager - South UK We are currently looking for a Clinical Account Manager - South UK to join a leading company with headquarters in the Surrey area. As the Clinical Acc... View Job
We are currently looking for a motivated Market Development Manager - Biology to join a Global leader in the Life Science industry. As the Market Development Manager - Biology you will be responsible from transforming Global Life Science business strategy into regionally relevant and inspiring marketing that creates growth and increased customer value, across EMEA.
This position is home based across EMEA, with some travel.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Market Development Manager - Biology will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Establish, develop and implement the Regional Marketing Strategy for Life Science sector (with a focus on Biological engineering) across EMEA.
2. Work closely with Commercial sales leaders to achieve financial and growth targets, as well as delivering EMEA Marketing Revenue targets for the Life Science and Biological Engineering sector.
3. Regularly interact with senior leadership to negotiate and influence on critical policy-making decisions across Europe as well as the Life Science and Marketing division.
4. As the Market Development Manager - Biology, you must deliver marketing activities on time, be responsible for budgeting and pricing for products based on market intelligence.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Market Development Manager - Biology we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science or Marketing subject such as Biology, Synthetic Biology, Immunology, Biotechnology, Genomics, Bioinfomatics, Genetic Engineering or Marketing.
2. Proven industry experience in a Marketing role in the Life Science / Genomics industry, covering and international, EMEA or European territory.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience creating and implementing strategic and tactical marketing plans, regionalising these as needed. Knowledge of Life Science techniques such as Protein expression, Genetics, cloning, synthetic biology, etc. is highly desirable.
Key Words: Marketing / EMEA / Europe / Market Development Manager / Marketing Manager / European Marketing / Synthetic Biology / Genomics / Biology / Genetic Engineering / Home Based / Marketing Strategy / Tactical Marketing /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.