Job Reference: J5631952
Updated On: 19/08/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solution (HRS) are currently looking for a Market Development Manager to join a leading Life Science company, with headquarters in Wales. As the Market Development Manager you will be home-based anywhere in the UK and responsible for investigating and developing new markets and opportunities.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Market Development Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Investigate now markets and approach customers within these to identify customer needs, develop strong relationships with key decision makers, communicate new ideas and product opportunities.
2. Organise and attend meetings with potential clients and travel independently to visit target customers in US and Europe.
3. As the Market Development Manager, you will propose and write business cases for new strategic products with the Marketing Manager, to develop market sector plan and a specific marketing plan.
4. You will attend conferences and exhibitions to represent the company and to identify new prospects.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Market Development Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a science discipline, such as biology, life science, biochemistry, or chemistry.
2. Proven commercial experience within a Life Science organisation is needed. A knowledge of enzymes within the diagnostics, pharma or PCR market would be desirable.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within a commercial role doing consultative sales, business development, product management, market development or consulting.
Key Words: Market Development, Business Management, Field Based, Home Based, Business Development, Wales, UK, Europe, Cambridge, London, Oxford, Diagnostics, PCR, Enzyme, Pharmaceutical, CMO, Contract Manufacturing Organisation
Other jobs with similar skills
Genomics Account Manager
Kent | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Genomics Account Manager to join a leading Life sciences company based in the Midlands. As the Genomics Account Manager you will be responsible for driving sales of geno...Science
View & Apply
Content Writer - Protein Biology
Oxford | £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Content Writer - Protein Biology to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Content Writer - Protein Biology you will be responsible f...Science
View & Apply