Job Reference: J5633814
Updated On: 22/09/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe have an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Executive, to join a Cell and Gene Therapy company leading the manufacturing plans for the fight against Covid-19 based in the South East. As the Marketing Executive you will be responsible for creating marketing content and delivering marketing campaigns.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Marketing Executive will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop exciting communication campaigns, including social media management, content creation (PR, blogs, websites, newsletters), and email marketing, working with agencies as needed.
2. As the Marketing Executive, you create material and promotional literature to communicate with customers, and will have the chance to attend pharmaceutical / cell and gene therapy events / exhibitions.
3. Maintain our clients fantastic online presence through website updates, SEO, campaigns, internal and external newsletters and more, using website analytics to measure performance.
4. Manage and optimise the CRM, ensuring it is effectively used by the sales teams to reach customers, as well as updated and used for targeted email marketing campaigns.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Marketing Executive we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science subject e.g. Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Biomedical Science, Molecular Biology.
2. Proven industry experience in a marketing focussed position e.g. Junior Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Coordinator
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with copywriting, content creation and marketing campaign management would also be highly advantageous to your application.
Key Words: Marketing and Communications Executive | Marketing | Communications | Social Media | CRM | Customer Relationship Management | SEO | Search Engine Optimisation | Social Strategy | Social Channels | Social Campaigns | Campaigns | Copywriting | Content Creation | Essex | Hertfordshire | Digital Marketing | Online | Cell and Gene Therapy | Pharmaceutical
Other jobs with similar skills
Development Scientist - In Vitro Liver Models
Newcastle Upon Tyne | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Development Scientist - In Vitro Liver Models to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the North West of England. As the Development Scientist - In Vitro Liver M...Science
View & Apply
Quality Assurance Manager
Edinburgh, Mid Lothian | £45,000 - £65,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join a Development and Manufacturing business, who focus on ATMP's, based in Scotland. . As the Quality Assurance Manager you will be respon...Science
View & Apply