J3560City of LondonBiotechnology CRO/CMO Science Permanent£65,000 to £80,000 per annumFull Time15/02/2017Cellular Biology & Molecular Biology
Commercial – Marketing
Commercial – Brand Management
Commercial - Digital / Ecommerce
Commercial - Head of / Director
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of Marketing and Communications
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Head of Marketing and Communications to join a leading innovative Science Service provider bas... View Job
Marketing Manager - Cell Biology
HRS currently have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager - Cell Biology to join a leading Life Science company based in the Richmond area. A... View Job
Customer Marketing Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a talented Customer Marketing Manager to join a leading Life Science Provider based in the Richm... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Marketing and Communications Manager to join a leading innovative and expanding Life Science company based in the London area. As the Marketing and Communications Manager you will be responsible for creating and implementing the Marketing and Communications strategy to help ensure growth and revenue targets are met.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As the Marketing and Communications Manager you will have a broad range of responsibilities, a few key duties are as follows:
1. Create and implement a Marketing and Communication Strategy, using an array or marketing channels to reach the key audiences.
2. Manage and build a marketing team, providing coaching and pushing personal development as needed.
3. Be an expert in our clients offerings by keeping an up to date knowledge of Life Science and Pharmaceutical developments in the market.
4. Manage internal and external communications in response to any PR issues. You must also maintain good KOL and stakeholder management.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Marketing and Communications Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. MSc or PhD in a Scientific subject such a Life Science, Pharmacology, Biology, Genetics or Immunology. An MBA or CIM qualification is advantageous.
2. Proven industry experience providing B2B marketing of a scientific service as well as, PR and communications exposure.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with creating and implementing marketing strategies within the Life Science, Healthcare or Pharmaceutical industry.
Key Words: Marketing and Communications Manager / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / London / Marketing Manager / PR / MBA / CIM / Science / Communications / Media Relations / KOL / Stakeholder
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.