Marketing Communications Specialist
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Communications Specialist to join a Biotechnology Innovation Centre based in the North East. Our cl... View Job
Senior Brand Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Brand Manager to join a leading Global Life Science provider with a number of offices across the UK. A... View Job
Head of Marketing and Communications
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are searching for a Head of Marketing and Communications to join a innovative and expanding Life Science company bas... View Job
We are currently looking for an experienced Marketing and Communications Manager to join a leading Analytical Services company based in the North. As the Marketing and Communications Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing your brand, as well as creating the marketing communication strategy. This role is a great fit for someone with passion for Marketing Communications and an enthusiasm for Digital Marketing.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Marketing and Communications Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Manage Media relations by implementing a media strategies, forming relationships with media contacts, booking and managing events and carefully coordinating PR and press releases.
2. Plan and implement brand awareness campaigns, and marketing campaigns, with the overall aim of increasing our clients place in the market. You will be responsible for budgets and reporting results.
3. Utilise digital marketing tools to support marketing campaigns (email, social media, newsletters, search engine optimisation (SEO)) and maintain a strong online presence for the division through the website and social media, ensuring content is kept up to date.
4. Manage events and produce marketing material, from concept to approval. You must also do media planning.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Marketing and Communications Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Marketing, Business or Science related subject, such as Forensics, Chemistry, Media relations or Business Studies
2. Proven industry experience marketing technical products. This may be in a variety of industries including IT, Technology or Science.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience creating brands, managing PR crisis, copywriting and media. A passion for digital marketing is also important.
Key Words: Marketing Manager / Digital Marketing / Social Media / Marketing Communications / Marketing Campaigns / North / Leeds / Social Media / Copywriting / SEO / PR / Media Relations / Brand / Content Planning / Events Management / Brand Awareness / Science / Analytical Science / Forensics / Analytical Services
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.