J4352East Riding of YorkshireAdvertising Permanent£20,000 to £25,000 per annumFull Time31/08/2017Commercial – Marketing IT Mobile IT - eCommerce IT - Digital Marketing Commercial - Digital Marketing Commercial - Social Media
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Sorry, no matching jobs in this sector
Struggling to find a job match?
Can’t find the job your looking for? Please get in touch to discuss any current or potential needs in detail with any of our dedicated HRS consultants.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Associate to join a global personal care company based in the Yorkshire area. As the Marketing Associate you will join the marketing team in order to develop novel marketing campaigns.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Marketing Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be working for the Regional Marketing Manager in order to develop and implement effective marketing campaigns using a multichannel approach to establish new customer leads.
2. You will collaborate with the wider team to ensure the content and output of the campaigns.
3. As a Marketing Associate you will be involved in a number of digital projects as well as designing and updating websites.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Marketing Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A BSc or MSc degree in Marketing or Digital Marketing.
2. Proven ability extract value from marketing data and assess the best options available
3. You will be an effective communicator and problem solver able to produce a high standard of written work.
Key Words: Marketing / Digital Marketing / B2B / Graduate / Global Company.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.