Job Reference: J5632318
Updated On: 24/10/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Communications and Corporate Associate to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Communications and Corporate Associate you will be responsible for presenting a universal global message of the company, playing a crucial part in social media development and corporate intelligence, supporting other teams worldwide.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Communications and Corporate Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Marketing and Communications Associate you will be responsible for implementing sponsorships and events.
2. You will develop key global messages and communication for the company, ensuring that this remains consistent across the board.
3. You will be expected to work closely with the marketing team to progress content research and social media.
4. It is the role of the Marketing and Communications Associate to tackle vital analytical tasks, and support in senior staff meeting preparation.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Communications and Corporate Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in either marketing or a life science subject e.g. biology, biochemistry, biological sciences.
2. Proven industry experience in a marketing role, with the ability to analyse key technical information and manage communications.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with other European languages, in addition to fluent English and familiarity with graphic or video software would be desirable.
Key Words: | marketing | media communications | social media | video software | graphics software | technical analysis | multi-level support | content research | market research | global messages | pharmaceutical | science | life science | life sciences | lifescience | digital content | media content |
Other jobs with similar skills
Regional Marketing Communication Specialist
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist to join a leading Life Science company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Marketing Communications Specialist you will be respo...Science
View & Apply
Senior Medicinal Chemist
Oxfordshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Senior Medicinal Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior Medicinal Chemist you will be responsible for performing r...Science
View & Apply