Job Reference: J5633453
Updated On: 01/09/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Marketing Communications Manager (12 Month FTC) to join a leading Medical Imaging company based in the Central London area. As the Marketing Communications Manager you will be responsible for managing and ensuring execution of the company marketing plan and driving the full range of Marketing activity. This position is a 12 month maternity cover fixed term contract.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Marketing Communications Manager (12 Month FTC) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will manage the companies marketing material including literature, presentations, brochures, proposal templates and images.
2. You will be responsible for developing the companies online marketing tools including the company website and social media accounts. Additionally you will review the companies online service providers ensuring cost efficiency.
3. As the Marketing and Communications Manager, you will work closely with client engagement in order to identify new business opportunities and understand client requirements.
4. You will support senior leadership with investor engagement, including preparing collateral for investor meetings and attending industry events.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Marketing Communications Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a in a Life Science subject e.g. Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biomedical Science is highly advantageous.
2. Proven industry experience in a Marketing Manager position within a Life Science or Biotechnology organisation.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with marketing strategy, client/investor engagement and both traditional and digital content creation is highly desirable.
Marketing | Marketing Manager | Communications | Communications Manager | London | Central London | Investor | Client | Digital Marketing | Online Tools | Content Creation | Medical Imaging | Internal Stakeholders | External Stakeholders | Client Engagement | Industry Events | Marketing Collateral |
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Upstream Production Scientist
Staffordshire, Midlands | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior Upstream Production Scientist to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Staffordshire area. As the Senior Upstream Production Scientist you will be res...Science
View & Apply
Validation Engineer / Lead
Oxfordshire | £375 - £450 per day
We are currently looking for a Validation Lead - Requalification and Calibration to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the South West. As the Validation Lead - Requalification and Calibrati...Science
View & Apply