Job Reference: J5635059
Updated On: 09/06/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to join a leading Clinical Research company based in the London. As the Marketing Communications Manager you will be responsible for driving the full range of the communication activity to a range of stakeholders.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Marketing Communications Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Developing and implementing approval processes ensuring material is developed within policy and approved before release.
2. Manage PR/IR stakeholders and other service providers to ensure a high level of execution.
3. Ensure press releases are developed and delivered within deadline and are compliant with LSE rulings.
4. Create measures which can quantify the levels of success of the offline and online marketing activities.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Marketing Communications Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Marketing capacity.
2. Proven industry experience in Life Sciences.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with digital marketing techniques on an international level.
Key Words: Life Sciences / Marketing / Digital Marketing / Social Media
Other jobs with similar skills
Associate Principal Scientist
Macclesfield | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for an Associate Principal Scientist to join a leading Contract Research Organisation based in the Cheshire area. As the Associate Principal Scientist you will be a senior mem...Science
View & Apply
Belfast | Experience Dependent
We currently have a rare opportunity for a Medical Director to join a clinical research organisation based in the Belfast area. We are looking for a full-time Medical Director/Principal Investigat...Science
View & Apply