Job Reference: J5633232
Updated On: 14/05/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Mandarin speaking Marketing Communications Specialist to join a Global pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey / South West London area. As the Marketing Communications Specialist - Mandarin you will be responsible for managing the communications and leading projects targeting customers Chinese speaking countries.
Sponsorship may be provided.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Marketing Communications Specialist - Mandarin will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop and implement communication strategies, and brand establishment for China and other Chinese speaking markets. This includes social media, blogs, PR.
2. Translate and adapt key material, events, news stories and content into culturally appropriate formats.
3. Source and create content for Mandarin speaking countries for a all marketing channels, including video, ensuring branding is maintained.
4. Be the point of contact for Mandarin / Chinese speaking patient groups, handling enquiries and meadia outreach.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Marketing Communications Specialist - Mandarin we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a marketing of business subject, with flawless written and spoken Mandarin and English.
2. Proven industry experience in Marketing communications or PR (Public Relations) role. Experience working within the science, finance, healthcare or other highly regulated industries is desirable.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience managing communications projects, and working with the Chinese market is desirable
Key Words: Mandarin / Chinese / China / Asia / Marketing / Communications / Marcoms / PR / Public Relations / London / Surrey / Sussex
Other jobs with similar skills
Leatherhead, Surrey | £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for an experienced Video Producer to join a Global Pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Video Producer you will be responsible for creating multimedia video...Science
View & Apply
QC Biochemistry Team Leader
Cheshire | £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Team Leader to join a leading biotechnology company based in the North Wales area. As the QC Team Leader you will be responsible for managing and supervising QC Perso...Science
View & Apply