Job Reference: J5633232
Updated On: 17/07/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Mandarin speaking Marketing Communications Specialist to join a Global pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey / South West London area. As the Marketing Communications Specialist - Mandarin you will be responsible for managing the communications and leading projects targeting customers Chinese speaking countries.
Sponsorship may be provided.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Marketing Communications Specialist - Mandarin will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop and implement communication strategies, and brand establishment for China and other Chinese speaking markets. This includes social media, blogs, PR.
2. Translate and adapt key material, events, news stories and content into culturally appropriate formats.
3. Source and create content for Mandarin speaking countries for a all marketing channels, including video, ensuring branding is maintained.
4. Be the point of contact for Mandarin / Chinese speaking patient groups, handling enquiries and meadia outreach.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Marketing Communications Specialist - Mandarin we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a marketing of business subject, with flawless written and spoken Mandarin and English.
2. Proven industry experience in Marketing communications or PR (Public Relations) role. Experience working within the science, finance, healthcare or other highly regulated industries is desirable.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience managing communications projects, and working with the Chinese market is desirable
Key Words: Mandarin / Chinese / China / Asia / Marketing / Communications / Marcoms / PR / Public Relations / London / Surrey / Sussex
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Business Development Director
Swindon, Wiltshire | £100,000 - £140,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Business Development Director to join a leading and highly reputable CDMO, focusing on the sales of the Biologics manufacturing and fill/finish services. As the ...Science
View & Apply
Pharmaceutical Training Coordinator / Specialist
Berkshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Training Coordinator to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area for an initial 6 months. As the Training Coordinator you will be responsible fo...Science
View & Apply