J3979ClevelandScience Agrochemical Technology Permanent£25,000 to £35,000 per annum - Flexible WorkingFull Time12/06/2017Consumer Insight / Sensory Commercial – Marketing Commercial – Brand Management Commercial – Product Management Commercial - Digital / Ecommerce
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Marketing and Communications Manager
We are currently looking for an experienced Marketing and Communications Manager to join a leading Analytical Services company based in the North. As ... View Job
Customer Service Representative
An exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Representative has arisen within a leading Science company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Cust... View Job
Viral Vector Scientist
My client is currently looking for an experienced Viral Vector Scientist to join their leading Biotechnology company based in the Cambridgeshire area.... View Job
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Communications Specialist to join a Biotechnology Innovation Centre based in the North East. Our clients aim is to encourage Science Innovation within the UK, by collaborating with small technology companies to help accelerate their research, development and commercialisation. As the Marketing Communications Specialist you will work closely with two divisions and be responsible for all the marketing and communications activities, including the creation of the marketing strategy.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Marketing Communications Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Create and lead the delivery of marketing campaigns across the your divisions, ensuring they are aligned with other business units.
2. Be responsible for the delivery of all operational elements of campaign strategy including online and offline marketing, marketing collateral, large-scale global events and conferences and more.
3. Provide data analysis of key metrics to identify, recommend and implement changes to increase campaign performance.
4. Work with PR agencies in order to effectively promote our client across national and international press, as well as crisis management.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Marketing Communications Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Marketing, Business, Technology or Science subject.
2. Proven industry experience in Campaign role, preferably within the Science or Technology industry,
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with social media, managing events, creating marketing strategy and more.
Key Words: Marketing Communications / Social Media / Marketing Strategy / Tactical Marketing / Media / Technology / IT / Science / Marketing Campaign / Marketing Communications Specialist / Nottingham / Newcastle / York / Leeds / Darlington / East Midlands / North East / Events Management / PR / Crisis management / Tactical Marketing
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.