Digital Marketing Executive Hyper Recruitment Solutions have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to join an innovative Life Science organisation based in th... View Job
Technical Sales Specialist - South UK We are currently looking for a Technical Sales Specialist - South UK to join a leading Analytical Instrumentation company. This is a home-based positi... View Job
Relationship Development Director We are currently looking for a Relationship Development Director to join LGC's world-leading National Measurement Laboratory to support and accelerate... View Job
HRS are currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join a global personal care company based in the Yorkshire area. As the Marketing Coordinator you will join the marketing team in order to develop novel marketing campaigns and launch new products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Marketing Coordinator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for exciting new product and data launches.
2. You will maintain the company's leading position by analysing both customer needs and market trends. Moreover, you will provide a great knowledge of the competitor's market.
3. You will collaborate with the wider team to ensure the content and output of the promotional plans.
4. You will use your creativity and analytical skills in order to shape the company's future.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Marketing Coordinator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A minimum of a BSc in Chemistry or a relevant scientific degree, including Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering etc.
2. Proven industry experience in a marketing environment such as offline marketing, online marketing, content writing, product launches etc.
3. A working knowledge and a practical experience with project management or event management.