J5631281East Riding of YorkshireScience Energy PermanentCompetitive Full Time09/04/2019Chemistry Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry Chemistry – Organic Chemistry Chemistry – Materials Chemistry Material Science Commercial Commercial – Marketing Commercial - Digital / Ecommerce
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Global Brand Manager A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Global Brand Manager to join a leading science company based in the South West London area. The Global Brand ... View Job
Senior Brand Manager - Pharmaceutical A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Brand Manager - Pharmaceutical to join a leading Science provider based in the Middlesex area. The Sen... View Job
Global Brand Manager A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Global Brand Manager to join a leading science company based in the Surrey area. The Global Brand Manager wil... View Job
We are currently looking for a Marketing Executive - Chemistry to join a leading company based in the Yorkshire area. As the Marketing Executive - Chemistry you will be responsible for working on multichannel marketing communications associated with the sustainability and energy part of the business. You will either be a scientific graduate with a keen interest in marketing or a marketing graduate working in the scientific sector.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Marketing Executive - Chemistry will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for exciting new product and data launches, from ideation through to the delivery of a compelling, market relevant launch and promotional plans.
2. You will be responsible for evaluating customer needs, market trends and competitor insight to help maintain the companies industry leading position.
3. You will work closely with our technical teams and get exposure to multiple departments to design compelling technical promotional campaigns across a range of offline and online channels
4. As the Marketing Executive - Chemistry, you will be responsible for ensuring the scientific teams products reach the desired business audience, attracting and engaging them to help build future relationships.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Marketing Executive - Chemistry we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry, science or marketing subject.
2. Proven industry experience in scientific marketing is desired, however, not essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the scientific / energy industries and a keen desire to work in this sector.
Key Words: Science / Chemistry / Energy / Sustainability / Marketing / Technologies / Speciality Chemicals / Digital / North East / Leeds / Hull / York / Oil / Gas / Lubricants
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.