Job Reference: J5632982
Updated On: 05/03/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Marketing Executive to join a leading Life Science company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Marketing Executive you will be responsible for the creation and development of multi-channel marketing campaigns for the European division of a global life science company.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Marketing Executive will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Marketing Executive, part of your role will be developing multi-channel campaigns which support the EMEA and global marketing teams.
2. You will work with Campaign Managers to produce engaging content, collaborating with external influencers, sales professionals and industry experts where required. This includes social media, web content, event support, email campaign and marketing collateral.
3. Supporting the company’s marketing activities through attending select exhibitions, customer workshops and webinars. In addition you will create content for social media, online discussion groups and company blogs.
4. Using your knowledge and research to identify prospective customers and leads for the sales teams. You will also need to produce monthly, and perform competitor analysis / market trend analysis.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Marketing Executive we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Bsc / Msc in a Life science subject e.g. Biology, Microbiology, Immunology, Biochemistry, or an equivalent time working in the industry.
2. Industry experience in marketing position within a Life Science or Biotechnology organisation.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with content writing, campaign support and content development is desirable. A knowledge of antibodies, proteins and genomics would also be highly advantageous.
Key Words: Marketing | Marketing Executive | Multi-channel | Lead Generation | Campaign | Campaigns | Marketing Strategy | Market Analysis | Competitor Analysis | CRM | Oxford | Oxfordshire | Life Science | Microbiology | Antibodies | Genomics | Proteins | Social Media | Web Content | Event Support | Email Campaign | Marketing Collateral
Other jobs with similar skills
West Sussex | £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Product Manager - Tissue diagnostics to join a leading Life Science company based in the Sussex area. As the Product Manager - Tissue diagnostics you will be responsible...Science
View & Apply
Burgess Hill, West Sussex | £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Product Manager - Tissue diagnostics and Sequencing to join a leading Life Science company based in the Sussex area. As the Product Manager - Tissue diagnostics and Se...Science
View & Apply