J3442RichmondBiotechnology Permanent£40,000 to £45,000 per annumFull Time31/01/2017Consumer Insight / Sensory
Commercial – Marketing
Commercial – Brand Management
Commercial – Product Management
Commercial - Digital / Ecommerce
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Customer Marketing Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a talented Customer Marketing Manager to join a leading Life Science Provider based in the Richm... View Job
Head of Marketing and Communications
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Head of Marketing and Communications to join a leading innovative Science Service provider bas... View Job
Marketing and Communications Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Marketing and Communications Manager to join a leading innovative and expanding Life Science c... View Job
HRS currently have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager - Cell Biology to join a leading Life Science company based in the Richmond area. As the Marketing Manager - Cell Biology you will have a strong Cell Biology knowledge and will be responsible for using customer insight to create outbound marketing campaign, in order to achieve targets.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Tactical Marketing Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Design, organise and drive delivery of the Tactical marketing campaigns using customer and market knowledge. This includes campaign creation, content generation and copy production, sales training, conference attendance and more.
2. Be responsible for Revenue and Budget - track monthly sales performance and implement any necessary measures and/or promotional activity to correct potential shortfall on budget commitments.
3. Manage product launches, including but not limited to, price positioning, inventory planning, promotional activity, etc.
4. Gather market intelligence in order to identify trends and needs which can be translated into tactics to enhance sales of existing products. competitor companies, products and services including price.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Marketing Manager - Cell Biology we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science related subject such as Cell Biology, Microbiology, Biological Sciences or Immunology. An MSc or a Marketing qualification is very desirable.
2. Proven industry experience in Marketing or Product manager role within a Life Science company. Experience with B2B Digital Marketing Methods is helpful.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience applying technical knowledge to create and implementing tactical plans based on customer insight.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.