J5611High WycombeScience Permanent£50,000 to £65,000 per annumFull Time16/05/2018Biochemistry Chemistry Bioanalytical Commercial Commercial – Marketing
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Lab Instruments Sales Representative We are currently looking for a Lab Instruments Sales Representative to join a leading company specialising within the sales of Viscometry, Flame Photo... View Job
Flow Cytometry Sales Executive We are currently looking for a Flow Cytometry Sales Executive to join a Global leading company that have been in the Life Science industry for over 80... View Job
Life Science Inside Sales Specialist We are currently looking for a Life Sciences Inside Sales Specialist to join a Global Leading company that manufacture Lab Water Equipment based in Ir... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Field Marketing Manager to join a leading scientific diagnostic equipment company based in High Wycombe. As the Field Marketing Manager you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Field Marketing Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Work directly with the sales team to execute marketing activity for the flow cytometry product range.
2. Provide market intelligence to the flow cytometry sales team to support sales processes.
3. Drive, plan and execute flow cytometry specific conferences and industry events across the European region.
4. As the Field Marketing Manager for the flow cytometry business unit, you will be responsible for KOL relationships across the territory and maintaining ongoing contact.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Field Marketing Manager - Flow Cytometry we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Scientific degree, MSc or PhD would be highly desirable.
2. Academic and/or Industry experience in flow cytometry.
3. Work experience in customer facing, leadership or marketing positions is essential.