J2004WarwickshireMedical Devices Permanent£70,000 to £90,000 per annumFull Time15/11/2016Commercial – Marketing
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Future Marketing Leader
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Future Marketing Leader to join a Global Medical Technology company based in the Berkshire are... View Job
Senior Quality Engineer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Senior Quality Engineer to join a leading medical device and diagnostic company based in the... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Specialist to join a leading Diagnostics company based in the Kent area. As the QA Speciali... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Marketing Manager - Medical Device to join a innovative medical device company based in Warwickshire. As the Marketing Manager - Medical Device you will be responsible and accountable for planning, implementing and managing all marketing activities for the company, who specialise in advanced haemodialysis.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Marketing Manager - Medical Device will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Working with key stakeholders including Sales, Business Development, a Senior Leadership to drive brand and product awareness, ensuring upon launch the product has strong positioning in the market.
2. Manage the digital marketing strategy, including the company website and social media, to promote the companies commercial strategy, and enhance brand awareness and brand identity.
3. Develop a constant awareness of the competitor market, including product launches, product positioning, pricing, and general industry updates. The product is niche to the market so working with consultants and other KOLs to understand the benefits and advantages.
4. Proactively build and maintain close relationships with KOL's, potential clients and distributors, to maximise business opportunities and uphold a presence in the "renal community".
5. Plan and manage exhibitions and events to attend, to drive brand and product awareness and increase networking opportunities
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Marketing Manager - Medical Device we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree qualified within a relevant subject such as Marketing, Business, Life Sciences, Medicine or Engineering. Multi-lingual is also preferable (German or French)
2. Extensive B2B marketing experience at a management level within the Healthcare or Medical Device industry
3. Proven Clinical and Technical expertise (i.e. good knowledge and experience working with technical medical devices)
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.