Marketing Director We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an motivated Marketing Director, to join an fast growing Scientific Software organisation within the Bio... View Job
Global Marketing Manager We are currently looking for a Global Marketing Manager to join a leading Healthcare company with their UK offices in the Hertfordshire area. As the G... View Job
Global Brand Manager A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Global Brand Manager to join a leading science company based in the Surrey area. The Global Brand Manager wil... View Job
We are currently seeking a Marketing Manager to join a leading Global Healthcare Diagnostics company based in the South East.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, as Marketing Manager your key focus will be on customer segmentation, you will be responsible for ensuring the customer experience is tailored to each customer segments needs.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Marketing Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Definition of Marketing Strategy in order to deliver sustainable value to clients, by optimising products and solutions and the customer experience, to ensure a tailored approach to each customer segments needs
2. Market Assessment and prioritisation of customer segments, operating model design, process re-engineering, through to complex change programmes and implementation
3. Identification of customer journey mapping, customer segmentation, product design and agile project delivery
4. As the Marketing Manager, inspirational leadership of a motivated marketing team with both first and second line reports
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as Marketing Manager you will have:
1. Relevant degree ideally in a life science or biomedical science
2. Proven industry experience in a commercial role within the Clinical Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device or Life Sciences space
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with marketing with a focus on market segmentation, ideally within a leadership role
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.