Job Reference: J5634827
Updated On: 02/08/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Mass Spec Expert - Metabolite Identification to join a leading CRO based in the Kent area. As the Mass Spec Expert - Metabolite Identification you will be part of the DMPK/biotransformation team where you will be involved in leading Met-ID studies focused on drug discovery.
This is a great opportunity for a DMPK / Mass Spec Scientist that have been working on drug discovery projects with a focus on metabolite identification (met-ID).
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Mass Spec Expert - Metabolite Identification will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will perform a variety of analytical tools focused on LCMS/ HPLC/ UV etc.
2. Provide excellent knowledge and interpretation of metabolite identification to a variety of drug discovery projects.
3. As the Mass Spec Expert - Metabolite Identification take the lead in designing new experiments and mentor junior members of the team.
4. You will be working closely with the wider DMPK team and you will be will be representing the company in potential client meetings.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Mass Spec Expert - Metabolite Identification we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Analytical, Organic or Medical Chemistry and ideally with a focused on DMPK studies. A PhD is advantageous.
2. Proven industry experience in a pharmaceutical / CRO environment.
3. A practical experience using LC/MS.
Keywords: DMPK / HPLC / UV / DMPK / LCMS / Mass Spec / Met-ID / Drug Discovery / Analytical Chemistry / Organic Chemistry / Drug Discovery
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Scientist - Bioanalysis
Angus | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Senior Scientist - Bioanalysis looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We currently looking for a Senior Scientist in Bioanalysis to join a leading, and rapidly growing d...Science
View & Apply
Principal Scientist / Associate Director
Cheshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Principal Scientist / Associate Director - DMPK to join a leading CRO. As the Principal Scientist / Associate Director - DMPK you will be responsible for being the Subje...Science
View & Apply