Job Reference: J5632840
Updated On: 27/01/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewHRS are currently looking for a Mass Spec Scientist - Large Molecules to join a leading Biopharma company based in the West London area. As the Mass Spec Scientist - Large Molecules you will be part of the analytical team and you will be responsible for performing analytical testing for large molecules (proteins).
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Mass Spec Scientist - Large Molecules will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will develop and carry out analytical method development in support of both manufacturing and R&D departments. The main techniques will be LC-MS, CE-SDS, HPLC, SEC-MALS.
2. Liaising with internal and external teams to support the development of analytical services and sharing of processes via SOPs.
3. As the Mass Spec Scientist - Large Molecules, you will also provide scientific mentoring to more junior team members to expand the capabilities for the analytical services team.
4. You will maintain the analytical equipment to ensure that the analytical services team is able to function at peak efficiency.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Mass Spec Scientist - Large Molecules we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science discipline, including Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, Chemistry etc.
2. Proven industry experience in delivering projects to a high standard, in a fast paced and evolving environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with LC-MS method development for the characterisation of proteins, peptides and other large biological molecules. Other techniques such as HPLC, SEC-MALS, SDS, ELISA is advantageous
Key Words: Biological | Biopharma | Protein | Antibodies | Analytical | Bioanalytical | Analysis | R+D | Research | Characterisation | Development | Biochemistry | Life Science | LCMS | Purification | HPLC | SDS | ELISA
Other jobs with similar skills
Analytical Scientist - Biologics
Cambridgeshire | £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
HRS are currently collaborating with a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in Cambridge that is looking to hire three scientist within their formulation and characterisation team. As the Analytica...Science
View & Apply
Data Reviewer - Biopharmaceuticals
Berkshire, Berkshire | £23,000 - £30,000 per annum
HRS are currently looking for a Data Reviewer - Biopharmaceuticals to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Data Reviewer - Biopharmaceuticals you will be respon...Science
View & Apply