Job Reference: J5634543
Updated On: 03/03/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewHRS are currently looking for a Mass Spec Scientist - Product Characterisation to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the North Wales. As the Mass Spec Scientist - Product Characterisation you will be responsible for the analytical characterisation of biologics (proteins, toxins).
This is a great opportunity for a scientist with a strong understanding and hands on experience with mass spectrometry techniques.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Mass Spec Scientist - Product Characterisation will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop new LC-MS based analytical techniques for the characterisation of biologic products.
2. Support the development of novel biologic products by elucidating protein structure, modifications and degradation pathways using peptide mapping, reduced mass analysis, and disulphide mapping.
3. You will identify improvements to processes and work with others to implement improvements.
4. You will support with the regulatory documentation (GxP, QMS, EHS)
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Mass Spec Scientist - Product Characterisation we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Life Sciences such as Biochemistry, Protein Biochemistry. Biological Sciences etc,
2. Proven industry/academic experience Mass Spectrometry techniques.
CMC / Mass Spec / LCMS / Peptide Mapping / Protein Structure / Modifications / Degradations Pathaways / LC-MS / LC-MS/MS / Biopharma / Analytical Development / North Wales / UK
Other jobs with similar skills
Angus | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced bioanalysis scientist looking for an exciting new job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Bioanalysis Scientist to join a rapidly expanding biotech company based in t...Science
View & Apply
Kent | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced synthetic organic chemist looking for a new exciting opportunity? We are currently looking for a Synthetic Organic Chemist to join a leading company based in the Kent area. ...Science
View & Apply
Senior Scientist / Team Lead - Bioconjugation
London, London | Experience Dependent
HRS are currently looking for a Senior Scientist / Team Lead - Bioconjugation to join a leading Clinical Stage Biotech company. The company is based in London area. As the Senior Scientist / Team Lead...Science
View & Apply