J5455ArmaghPharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science PermanentDependent on experienceFull Time12/04/2018Biochemistry Biochemistry – Inprocess Analytics Biochemistry – Development / Validation Biochemistry – QC / Stability Chemistry Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry Chemistry - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Lab Instruments Sales Representative We are currently looking for a Lab Instruments Sales Representative to join a leading company specialising within the sales of Viscometry, Flame Photo... View Job
QC Analytical Project Manager We are currently looking for a QC Analytical Project Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the Durham area. As the QC Analytical Pr... View Job
Flow Cytometry Sales Executive We are currently looking for a Flow Cytometry Sales Executive to join a Global leading company that have been in the Life Science industry for over 80... View Job
We are currently looking for a Mass Spectrometry Senior Analyst to join a high profile pharmaceutical company based in Northern Ireland.
As the Mass Spectrometry Senior Analyst you will work as part of the Analytical Team and will be responsible for the operation and troubleshooting of the mass spectrometer systems for the analysis of pharmaceutical products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Mass Spectrometry Senior Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will perform analysis of organic compounds for structural elucidation, impurity and metabolite identification, radiochemical purity and peptide sequencing; whilst assisting analysts with data interpretation, work on method development projects and produce reports to high scientific standards.
2. You will work with mass spectrometry systems which include LC-MS, GC-MS, LC-TOF, MALDI-TOF instruments from Sciex, Thermo Scientific, Agilent Technologies and Waters.
3. You will be involved with the operation and troubleshooting of the mass spectrometer systems for the analysis of pharmaceutical products.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Mass Spectrometry Senior Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree qualification in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, or closely related field.
2. Prior relevant laboratory experience gained within an academic or industry focussed environment. Ideally, you will have some experience working under strict GMP regulations.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with at least LC-MS or GC-MS.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.