Job Reference: J5631508
Updated On: 16/05/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Master Production Scheduler (Production Planning Manager)
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Master Production Scheduler (Production Planning Manager) to join a leading Medical Devices company based in the Norfolk area. As the Master Production Scheduler (Production Planning Manager) you will be responsible for the overall planning process and will manage the team of MRP controllers to ensure that it is utilised effectively to deliver customer orders on time, in full and to the agreed specification.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Master Production Scheduler (Production Planning Manager) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Support the Planning Manager in developing, implementing and maintaining a robust integrated planning function with capability that drives effective business deliverables and results against agreed customer requirements.
2. Implement, maintain and recommend improvement to planning policies, procedures and processes to ensure consistency of approach across the company and continuous improvement.
3. Ensure materials requirements are produced based on customer demand, publish supplier forecasts as required and work collaboratively with the NPI team to ensure that programme needs, in terms of material requirements and planning processes, are met.
4. Effectively and pro-actively foster and manage the communication channels between the customer interface and the organisation, regarding orders and forecasts to optimise resource effectiveness.
5. Support the Planning Manager in the SI&OP process.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Master Production Scheduler (Production Planning Manager) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree in a relevant commercial, management or technical discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the pharmaceutical / or medical device industry.
3. A strong working knowledge of techniques such as SAP PP with practical experience of MRP and other planning / forecasting tools. Capable Microsoft Excel User.
4. Planning and capacity management experience essential.
Key Words: SAP | Planning | Forecasting | Planner | Scheduler | Production | Medical Devices | Pharmaceutical | MRP | Manufacturing | Supply Chain
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality Manager ISO17025 & GMP
Manchester, Greater Manchester | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a growing life sciences and environmental company based in the Manchester area. This is an opportunity to join Analytical and Development Ser...Science
View & Apply
Associate Director Quality Assurance & RP
Buckinghamshire | £70,000 - £85,000 per annum
We are currently looking for an Associate Director Quality Assurance & RP to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the Buckinghamshire area. As the Associate Director Quality Assurance & RP yo...Science
View & Apply