J4304EssexPharmaceutical Permanent£50,000 to £65,000 per annumFull Time18/08/2017Operations Production
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
API Technical Support Manager
We are currently looking for a API Technical Support Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical business based in the Kent area. As the API Technical Su... View Job
Manufacturing Technical Director
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Manufacturing Technical Director to join a Global and fast growing Biotechnology company based in t... View Job
We are currently looking for a Production Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical business based in the Kent area. Providing strong leadership and di... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Master Production Scheduler to join a Global Pharmaceutical business based in the Essex area. As the Master Production Scheduler you will report into the Head of Production and will be responsible for a small team of Planners / Schedulers.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Master Production Scheduler will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the scheduling of all site based manufacturing activities in line with the requirements of the demand plan. As well as all tactical buying of all Bill of Material requirements.
2. With overall accountability for all site scheduling processes driving towards the Supply Chains aim to deliver products on time and in compliance with all Pharmaceutical regulations.
3. The Master Production Scheduler will be responsible for ensuring the demand for manufactured products is translated into a Production schedule based upon agreed capacity constraints aimed at ensuring first class customer service performance.
4. Reporting to the Head of Production the job holder will work very closely with colleagues in Operations, Logistics, Quality and Demand & Supply, ensuring site manufactured products are supplied in line with customer needs.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Master Production Scheduler we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree qualification in a Science, Engineering or Business focussed discipline. Other relevant qualifications and experience will also be considered.
2. Proven industry experience in operation planning and scheduling within a highly regulated manufacturing and production environment is essential. Previous experience working in a cGMP compliant Pharmaceutical organisation is desirable.
3. As the Master Production Scheduler you will have previous experience managing small teams of planners and schedulers.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.