Maintenance Engineer We are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join a leading company based in the Staffordshire area. As the Maintenance Engineer you will be... View Job
Field Service Engineer An exciting opportunity for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join a Global leading Pharmaceutical equipment manufacturer. As the Field Service... View Job
Field Service Engineer SW We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join a global Medical Device business that specialise in diagnostic equipment covering territ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Cheshire area. As the Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for providing maintenance for both the plant and equipment when supporting manufacturing operations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Mechanical Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will undergo both Reactive and Pre Planned Maintenance on AHU's and cabinets with filter monitoring.
2. You will carry out all site maintenance using your in-depth knowledge on cGMP and regulatory requirements.
3. As the Mechanical Engineer, you will oversee the introduction of new equipment onsite and liaise with the Engineering Coordinator to ensure laboratory equipment are maintained to a high standard.
4. You will ensure all engineering procedures follow COSHH and Health & Safety guidelines.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Mechanical Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree / HNC in a Mechanical Engineering discipline.
2. Proven industry experience within a pharmaceutical industry or highly regulated environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with mechanical engineering in a pharmaceutical setting.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.