Manufacturing Equipment Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Manufacturing Equipment Engineer to join a World Class Process, Packaging & Control organisation providing en... View Job
Site Engineering Manager
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Site Engineering Manager to join a Global Speciality Chemical Manufacturing business based East Yor... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Equipment Technician to join a World Class Process, Packaging & Control organisation providing engineering so... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Mechanical Engineer to join a leading Chemical Manufacturing business based in the Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire area. You will provide mechanical engineering expertise to support the day to day requirements of the engineering department.
The Mechanical Engineering team support the business requirements in providing mechanical design of process plant modifications, minor plant changes, capacity increase, end of life change out etc. They are also responsible for keeping controlled drawings up to date.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Mechanical Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will provide a Mechanical Engineering Draughting resource to support the day to day requirements of the Engineering Department, producing accurate, new, updated or amended Process and Instrument Diagrams, Pipeline Isometric Drawings and General Assembly/Layout Drawings.
2. As the Mechanical Engineer you will undertake accurate measurement surveys on existing process plant and equipment on site.
3. There will also be the opportunity to work as part of a large group on site capital project work.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Mechanical Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The successful candidate will be either degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering or you will be a time served mechanical engineering apprentice with an HNC in mechanical engineering and significant experience in a similar role.
2. You will have an awareness of applicable mechanical legislation and COMAH awareness. The site has Top tier COMAH status.
3. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate compliance with my clients Engineering Standards in all design work & have an appreciation of piping standards.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.