J3262WiltshirePharmaceutical Medical Devices Engineering Permanent£32,000 to £38,000 per annumFull Time11/04/2017Engineering
Engineering – Mechanical
Engineering – Design
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Electrical CAD Technician
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Electrical CAD Technician to join a world class Process, Packaging & Control organisation based in... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Equipment Technician to join a World Class Process, Packaging & Control organisation providing engineering so... View Job
An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Automation Engineer to join a Leading Life Science Company in Hampshire. The Automation Enginee... View Job
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Mechanical Process Engineer to join a leading Medical Device and Pharmaceutical business based in the Wiltshire area. As the Mechanical Process Engineer you will utilise Design for Manufacturability (DFM) tools and techniques to ensure components, devices and sub-assembly systems are developed to reach both internal and external standards, such as GAMP.
You will liaise your DFM knowledge to external vendors and licensees to ensure quality, reliability and manufacturing practices are in place for the product Industrialisation team to progress.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Mechanical Process Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Mechanical Process Engineer you will use your DFM knowledge and processes to make sure all systems are industrialisation ready.
2. You will ensure that device design are integrated with DFM principles. Including assisting with material selection for components to support good DFM practice.
3. Ensure that all devices and vendors adhere to all relevant internal and external standards, such as GAMP.
4. You wil alsol liaise with the design and development teams to ensure all drawings and processes are cost-effective and suitable for high volume manufacture.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Mechanical Process Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A relevant Engineering degree and a strong level of previous experience within a Medical Device or highly regulated manufacturing environment.
2. Proven industry experience in applying DFM methodology to high volume manufacturing in a highly regulated environment.
3. Experience of multi-technology product design utilising a thorough understanding of general engineering principles.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.