J4986BerkshirePharmaceutical Biotechnology Permanent£120,000 to £140,000 per annumFull Time22/03/2018Executive R&D Executive - Head of Medical Affairs Medical
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Principal Scientist - Immunology We have an exciting opportunity available for a Principal Scientist to join an expanding life sciences company based in the Edinburgh area. As the Pri... View Job
Cell Therapy Scientist An exciting opportunity for an experienced T Cell Scientist has be come available to a Biopharmaceutical company looking in to the discovery, developm... View Job
Assistant Programme Manager We are currently looking for a Assistant Programme Manager to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Assistant Programme Mana... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are retained to search for a Medical Director to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Medical Affairs Director you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Medical Director will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop, implement and lead strategy for Medical Affairs and Clinical Development (R&D).
2. Drive strategic medical value and clinical differentiation during pre-launch, launch and post launch stages of the product portfolio life cycle.
3. Work as part of company executive board to shape the business strategic direction.
4. The Medical Director, will implement operational direction for R&D projects and monitor performance and compliance.
5. Establish and maintain global KOL relationships and act as a scientific interface with external experts and healthcare professionals.
6. Manage and develop a highly skilled team of scientists and physicians.
7. Develop and access promotional materials to ensure all claims are fully supported by scientific data and in accordance with ABPI code of practice.
Successful applicants for the Medical Director will have the following skills and qualifications:
1. Medically qualified with significant post registration experience.
2. Proven pharmaceutical or biotech industry knowledge.
3. Track record of medical affairs leadership in pharmaceutical / biotech organisation.
4. Specialty care therapy experience is a must, neurology, neuroscience or CNS is preferred.
Key Words: Medical Director, Medical Affairs Director, Neurology, Neuroscience, pharmaceutical.