Job Reference: J5632157
Updated On: 06/09/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Medical Information Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the South Buckinghamshire area. As the Medical Information Officer you will be responsible for responding to Medical Information enquiries as well as the review of the company's commercial material to ensure they are in line with ABPI codes of practise.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Medical Information Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Respond to Medical Information enquiries using information from a number of resources including SPC, PIL, BNF, FAQ and literature searches.
2. Review Promotional and Non-Promotional materials to ensure that the information is in line with ABPI codes of practise and scientific papers.
3. Escalate issues to Pharmacovigilance teams as required as well as updating Medical Information Databases and Standard Responses or FAQs for key products.
4. You will liaise externally with healthcare professionals including Doctors, Nurses and Pharmacists as well as the general public and patients. Internally you will advise medical, marketing and sales teams
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Medical Information Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science discipline in addition to prior experience of working within Medical Information.
2. Proven industry experience of UK guidelines for Medical information including PIPA Guidelines as well as experience of following ABPI codes of practise. Knowledge of PV regulations would benefit your application.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the review of promotional and non-promotional materials.
Key Words: Medical Information | Officer | Assistant | Associate | PIPA Guidelines | ABPI codes of Practise | SPC | PIL | BNF | FAQ | Promotional Material | Non-Promotional Material | Literature Review
Other jobs with similar skills
Product Manager - Biotechnology
Hertfordshire | £38,000 - £48,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Product Manager - Biotechnology to join a leading Life Science company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Product Manager - Biotechnology you will be responsible fo...Science
View & Apply
QA Documentation Controller
Kent | £20,000 - £30,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QA Documentation Controller to join a leading biotech company based in the Kent area. As the QA Documentation Controller, you will be responsible for managing the review...Science
View & Apply