J5630629OxfordshirePharmaceutical Clinical Medical Affairs PermanentCompetitiveFull Time12/12/2018Biomedical Science Clinical Development Medical Liaison Commercial Medical Clinical Commercial - Field Based
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Clinical Account Manager - South UK We are currently looking for a Clinical Account Manager - South UK to join a leading company with headquarters in the Surrey area. As the Clinical Acc... View Job
Marketing Manager - Pharmaceuticals We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager - Pharmaceuticals to join an international pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As... View Job
Graduate Sales Administrator We are currently looking for a Graduate Sales Administrator to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Graduate Sales A... View Job
We are currently looking for an experienced Medical Science Liaison to join a leading Respiratory focused Pharmaceutical company. As the Medical Science Liaison you will travel globally and develop relationships with industry leaders of healthcare organisations and government agencies to enhance the global understanding and awareness of the company's breakthrough Respiratory products. This is a Field Based position where you will have the opportunity to travel across Europe and to emerging markets though some time in the office will be required.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Medical Science Liaison will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will use your clinical training and expertise to conduct high-level interactions with external leaders to drive the company's global strategy in accordance with commercial and medical objectives that align with the global brand plan.
2. You will liaise with internal commercial colleagues and external partners to develop and implement country specific medical affairs strategic plans.
3. Provide clinical training for Partners to support the launch of the company's leading respiratory product in emerging country markets as well as delivering convincing and powerful medical presentations to diverse audiences including physicians, pharmacists, nurses, and other key stakeholders.
4. Obtain and report appropriate competitive and scientific intelligence as well as attending and participating in medical & scientific meetings and conferences to gain scientific insights.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Medical Science Liaison we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant advanced Science or Clinical degree (e.g. PhD, Pharm.D. or MD) in addition to to experience working in a Medical Affairs related position.
2. Proven industry experience in Medical Affairs in a Pharmaceutical, biotechnology or medical device industry with hands on experience with Respiratory products (asthma and / or COPD) is desirable but not required.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience providing medical support for clinical development and marketing of medical devices is desirable as well as the ability to communicate in other languages (German, Spanish, Portuguese etc.) is preferred.
Key Words: Medical Science Liaison | Medical Affairs | Commercial | Business Development | Technical Expert | Clinical | Doctor of Medicine | MD | Pharm.D. | Respiratory | Asthma | COPD |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.