Job Reference: J5634288
Updated On: 12/01/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Medical Solutions Lead to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area for 6 months (With potential extension). As the Medical Solutions Lead you will be responsible for supporting Patient Access Plans by assisting on tasks such as the translation of Scientific content and implementation of local and global Patient solutions. Please note this is a part time role (3 days per week / 22.5 hours per week).
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Medical Solutions Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Work with Immunology departments to simplify scientific content and assess barriers to creating easily accessible Scientific content.
2. Support the implementation of Patient Access strategies, plans and programs, ensure these are delivered to the highest possible standard.
3. Work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, for example Patients, Marketing and Regulatory Partners.
4. This is a part time role (3 days per week / 22.5 hours per week).
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Medical Solutions Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Pharmaceutical Discipline (MD / PhD / PharmD preferred, Masters is essential)
2. Proven industry experience working with a variety of stakeholders (In the Pharmaceutical / Healthcare Industry).
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with working across departments, and knowledge of Pharmaceutical Regulatory / Compliance requirements
Key Words: Pharmaceutical / Part time / Part-Time / Medical Solutions / Market Access / Patient Access / Pharma / Contract / Temporary / Pharmaceutical Ecosystem / Pharmaceutical Marketing
Other jobs with similar skills
Regulatory Affairs CMC Consultant
United Kingdom | £375 - £485 per day
We are currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Consultant to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the South East of the UK, on a 12 month contract. As the Regulatory Affairs Consultant yo...Science
View & Apply
Senior Quality Auditor
Leeds, * | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a remote based Senior Auditor to join a pharmaceutical company. As the Auditor you will be responsible for conducting external audits of Manufacturing sites, API sites, Pa...Science
View & Apply