J5631194HertfordshirePharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science Permanent£30,000 to £35,000 per annumFull Time25/03/2019Chemistry Chemistry – Medicinal Chemistry Chemistry – Organic Chemistry R&D – Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology Medical
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Principal Medicinal Chemist Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Principal Medicinal Chemist to join a leading Bio-pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordsh... View Job
Medicinal Chemistry Project Lead Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Medicinal Chemistry Project Lead to join a leading Pharmaceutical Company based in the Hertfor... View Job
Regulatory Compliance Chemist Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Regulatory Compliance Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Medicinal Chemist to join a leading Drug Discovery company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Medicinal Chemist you will be responsible for the design and synthesis of new drug candidates.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Medicinal Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will play a pivotal part of developing new synthetic methods as well as synthesising key intermediates and small drug candidates.
2. You will carry out the purification and characterisation of compounds.
3. As the Medicinal Chemist you will support the preparation of IP documents.
4. You will be responsible for the maintenance of laboratory experiments in accordance with company policy.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Medicinal Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Synthetic or Medicinal Chemistry related degree.
2. Proven industry experience in practical synthetic chemistry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with medicinal chemistry design principles, including structure-based drug design and physiochemical properties.
Key Words: Medicinal / Chemist / Synthetic / Organic / Drug Design / Drug Discovery / Drug Synthesis
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.