Job Reference: J5631194
Updated On: 25/03/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Medicinal Chemist to join a leading Drug Discovery company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Medicinal Chemist you will be responsible for the design and synthesis of new drug candidates.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Medicinal Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will play a pivotal part of developing new synthetic methods as well as synthesising key intermediates and small drug candidates.
2. You will carry out the purification and characterisation of compounds.
3. As the Medicinal Chemist you will support the preparation of IP documents.
4. You will be responsible for the maintenance of laboratory experiments in accordance with company policy.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Medicinal Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Synthetic or Medicinal Chemistry related degree.
2. Proven industry experience in practical synthetic chemistry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with medicinal chemistry design principles, including structure-based drug design and physiochemical properties.
Key Words: Medicinal / Chemist / Synthetic / Organic / Drug Design / Drug Discovery / Drug Synthesis
Other jobs with similar skills
Hertfordshire | £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical Life Science company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Chemist you will be responsible for the sy...Science
View & Apply
Medicinal Chemistry Project Lead
Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire | £70,000 - £90,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Medicinal Chemistry Project Lead to join a leading Pharmaceutical Company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Medicinal Chemistry Project Le...Science
View & Apply