J3854NottinghamshirePharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science Permanent£35,000 to £40,000 per annum - Experience dependantFull Time05/05/2017Chemistry Chemistry – Medicinal Chemistry Chemistry – Organic Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
We currently have a number of opportunities available for Manufacturing Chemists to join a growing life sciences manufacturing company based in the La... View Job
Chemist - Lubrication Science
We are currently looking for a Chemist (Lubrication Science) to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Chemist (Lubrication Scie... View Job
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Bioanalysis Scientist to join a leading, and rapidly expanding, life sciences company based in the Cam... View Job
We are currently looking for a Medicinal Chemistry Group Leader to join a leading contract research company based in the East Midlands area. As the Medicinal Chemistry Group Leader you will be responsible for managing a team that provides early phase drug discovery services, mainly chemical syntheses.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Medicinal Chemistry Group Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Carry out complex chemical syntheses using a wide range of techniques; whilst generating solutions encountered by the team using chemical databases and your array of scientific expertise.
2. Line manage a team of chemists, taking responsibility for their development and performance whilst promoting the importance of Health and Safety.
3. Interact with various peers and senior management to implement practices across the business; in addition to communicating with internal and external customers.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Medicinal Chemistry Group Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a chemistry related discipline, e.g. Medicinal Chemistry, Organic Chemistry; with proven industry experience in organic synthesis.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with managing teams within a drug discovery environment.
Key Words: Group Leader / Medicinal Chemistry / Organic Chemistry / Drug Discovery / Development / Chemical / Synthesis / Syntheses / CRO / Pharmaceutical / Organic Synthesis
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.