J3577City of LondonIS&T Technology Professional Services Permanent£50,000 to £80,000 per annum - Experience DependentFull Time03/01/2018IT IT - Development IT – Project Management IT – Support & Infrastructure IT - Architect IT - Delivery IT - Infrastructure IT - Design
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
MES Architect We are currently looking for a high calibre MES Architect to define a global standard manufacturing IT architecture. A global leader in drug delivery ... View Job
SAP BW Developer We are currently looking for a SAP BW Developer to join a leading specialist chemical company based in the East Yorkshire area. This is a key position... View Job
Principle BOARD Consultant Job Description:We are currently looking for a Principle BOARD Consultant to join a leading company based in the North East of England. As the BOARD C... View Job
We are currently looking for a high calibre MES Architect to define a global standard manufacturing IT architecture. A global leader in drug delivery technology and development solutions for drugs, biologics and consumer health products makes my client is a truly respected player in their field.
This role is very flexible and provides a great level of autonomy. You will have the opportunity to be based in any of their offices across the UK and US. Along with the Head of IT you will be responsible for the entire IT architecture which will have a significant impact on wider business activities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the MES Architect will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Manufacturing Systems, lead the building global platforms to create innovative MES solutions
2. Partnering with Supply Chain functional experts to define and prioritize feature sets for MES solutions
3. Develop integration methods with other pillar applications such as: ERP, PLM, Quality and Engineering systems
4. Work with external vendors to implement MES enabling applications (e.g. Vision Systems, RFID / Barcoding, Motion Systems etc.,)
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the MES Architect we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Experience in IT systems architecture, development, integration and delivery, specifically with MES / Historian / SCADA / Automation, JDEdwards ERP
2. Experience with Business Intelligence and/or Reporting
3. Experience with cloud development and deployment
Key Words: MES Architect, Manufacturing
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.