Job Reference: J5631887
Updated On: 18/07/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Method and Equipment Validation Specialist to join a leading company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Method Development and Validation Specialist you will be responsible for developing, establishing and validating appropriate analytical methods as well as carrying out validation of new laboratory equipment and the re-validation of existing equipment within the Technical development team.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Method and Equipment Validation Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Method and Equipment Validation Specialist you will validate appropriate analytical methods and equipment within the laboratory as agreed with the Technical Development manager.
2. You will prepare study protocols, progress and final reports on method and equipment validation projects on an agreed basis. You will prepare and implement project control charts and manage the progress of projects as well as providing efficient means of attaining the project objectives and project specifications.
3. As the Method and Equipment Validation Specialist you will supervise and plan the activity of technical staff involved in the projects as well as train key personnel at in the use of any new analytical methods or equipment.
4. You will provide analytical support for non-routine test methods and troubleshooting in the Technical Development team and ensure that when problems occur these do not impact the team.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Method and Equipment Validation Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline and significant relevant laboratory experience within the Pharmaceutical industry.
2. Proven industry experience in method validation and equipment validation and an understanding of the principles involved in the validation cycle including DQ, IQ, OQ and PQ.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with a wide range of analytical methods and techniques and experience of troubleshooting analytical method and equipment issues. As well as working knowledge of GMP.
4. Industry experience of project management, as well as the supervision of staff.
Key Words: Analytical, Qualification, Validation, Specialist, Equipment, GMP, DQ, IQ, OQ and PQ, Software, Computer Systems, Empower, Chemistry.
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Release Manager
Norfolk | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QC Release Manager to join a leading Medical Device company based in the Norfolk area. As the QC Release Manager you will be responsible for lea...Science
View & Apply
Principal Scientist - Analytical Chemistry
Hertfordhsire | £55,000 - £70,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Principal Scientist - Analytical Chemistry to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Principal Scientist ...Science
View & Apply