J4719HertfordshireScience PermanentCompetitive Full Time08/11/2017Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry Chemistry – Development Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
We are currently looking for a Analytical Chemist to join a leading Chemical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Analytical Chemist you w... View Job
We are currently looking for a Lab Technician to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Lab Technician you will b... View Job
Relationship Development Director
We are currently looking for a Relationship Development Director to join LGC's world-leading National Measurement Laboratory to support and accelerate... View Job
We are currently looking for a Method Development Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Method Development Analyst you will be responsible for providing analytical method development support to existing and new products along with Technology Transfer to QC team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Method Development Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
1. Develop analytical methods appropriate for raw materials, In-process controls and Intermediate/Final API's.
2. Ensure methods are developed in accordance with current regulatory expectations and are suitable for ASMF submissions.
3. Work closely with R&D/Process Development Chemists and QC analysts to ensure methods are developed and implemented in time to meet project/customer deadlines.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Method Development Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Analytical Chemistry or related discipline
2. Proven industry experience in method development and validation of analytical techniques, including HPLC, to ICH requirements.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with HPLC method development working to GMP and also transfer of new methods.
Key Words: Method / Development / Analyst / Method Development / Development Analyst / HPLC / GC / Wet Chemistry / SOP / GMP / API / Drug Development / Technology Transfer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.