J3961NottinghamshirePharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science Permanent£25,000 to £30,000 per annumFull Time02/06/2017Chemistry
Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry
Chemistry – Development Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
We are currently looking for a Analytical Scientist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the County Armagh area. As the Analytical Scient... View Job
Senior Analytical Chemist
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Analytical Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Armagh area. As the Senior An... View Job
Physical Sciences Analytical Leader
We are currently looking for a Physical Sciences Analytical Leader to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Northern Ireland. As the Physical... View Job
We are currently looking for a Method Development Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Nottinghamshire area. As the Method Development Scientist you will be responsible for leading projects relating to the analytical testing of Pharmaceutical products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Method Development Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
1. You will take a lead role in analytical method development and method validation for HPLC, GC-MS, LC-MS and ICP.
2. Use a range of analytical and physical chemistry techniques including HPLC to analyse various pharmaceutical product dosage forms.
3. Supervise analytical chemists within the project teams and support recruitment and training of new analysts as the business expands.
4. Liaise with clients to ensure that they are kept informed throughout projects and that the work is completed to their requirements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Method Development Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be at least degree qualified in Chemistry or a related Scientific discipline e.g. Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry etc.
2. It is essential that you have prior experience working as an Analytical Chemist in the Pharmaceutical industry, using analytical techniques including HPLC and GC as well as experience with Method Development and Validation of these techniques. Experience with LC-MS, GC-MS and ICP would be an advantage.
3. In addition you will have a working knowledge of GMP/GLP and experience leading staff and/or projects.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.