Job Reference: J5631380
Updated On: 26/04/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Method Transfer Scientist to join an innovative Research and Development company based in the Essex area. As the Method Transfer Scientist in Manufacturing and Quality, you will be responsible for transferring the methods for Quality Control projects.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Method Transfer Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will liaise with QA, QC, Production and Development teams to coordinate and implement the technical transfer strategy and activities.
2. It will be your responsibility to generate documentation, submission of project protocols, technical reports, reviews and SOP's.
3. In order to complete method transfer, you will be involved in performing assay validation for biochemical, microbiological and tissue culture-based methods.
4. As the Method Transfer Scientist, it will be your role to optimise existing processes and products, as well as training QC personnel in new and optimised processes.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Method Transfer Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or higher is a related scientific discipline. Prior experience working in a QC laboratory would be desired, but you will be required to demonstrate that you have worked in a regulated life sciences facility.
2. Demonstrable knowledge and experience in analytical methods for GMP biologicals e.g., Immunoassays, gel electrophoresis, ELISA, microbiological methods and tissue culture.
3. A working knowledge of technical transfer in a GMP environment would be preferable, especially with experience of sterile and/or aseptic QC testing methods.
Key Words: QC | Quality Control | Tech Transfer | ELISA | Immunoassay | gel electrophoresis | GMP | biologicals | vaccines | method validation | analytical development
Other jobs with similar skills
MS&T Analytical Specialist
Wrexham, Wrexham | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Analytical Specialist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Cheshire area. As the Analytical Specialist you will be responsible for leading activities...Science
View & Apply
Senior Technical Specialist
Liverpool, Liverpool | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Senior Technical Specialist to join a leading gene therapy company based in the Merseyside area. As the Senior Technical Specialist, you will be responsible for the supe...Science
View & Apply
GMP Operations Manufacturing Manager
Hertfordshire, Hertfordshire | £50,000 - £80,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a GMP Operations Manager to join a leading company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the GMP Operations Manager you will be responsible for the development of the Manufa...Science
View & Apply