J4769HertfordshireScience Permanent£21,000 to £24,000 per annum - Bonus Full Time16/11/2017Chemistry Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Relationship Development Director We are currently looking for a Relationship Development Director to join LGC's world-leading National Measurement Laboratory to support and accelerate... View Job
QC Team Leader We are currently looking for a QC Team Leader to join a leading company based in the South East area. As the QC Team Leader you will be responsible fo... View Job
Lab Technician We are currently looking for a Lab Technician to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Lab Technician you will b... View Job
We are currently looking for a Method Validation Analyst to join a leading company based in the Elstree, Hertfordshire area. As the Method Validation Analyst you will be responsible for developmental, investigative and validation work as directed by the Technical Development.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Method Validation Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To contribute to the service provided, through competently testing samples in accordance with the Sections Protocols, Standard Operating Procedures, Policies and the principles of Good Control Laboratory Practice.
2. To deliver and support on the job training, developmental, investigative and validation work as directed by the Technical Development Section Manager and/or Method and Equipment Validation specialists. Any work undertaken for QC Biochemistry will be directed by the Biochemistry Manager and or deputies
3. Method Validation or Analytical Method Validation of laboratory equipment and automated systems.
4. To clean, calibrate and maintain equipment and prepare and maintain reagents, standards or control samples and contribute to general laboratory housekeeping duties.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Method Validation Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemist or other related science discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in either Method Validation or Analytical Method Validation
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with of Testing and following protocols within a GMP Laboratory.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.